It's Friday, you know the drill:
- I'm back in Texas now, where every Spurs game is on TV and I can watch them with my dad. And guess what? I LOVE THE SPURS.
- A blog post from a friend and Crossfit coach in Lynchburg. Austin is one of the best people I know, give it a read!
- Starting a new job on Monday got me all nervous. Another blog I follow (I forget which) linked to this post that is basically summarized Dale Carnegie's famous "How to Win Friends & Influence People" — maybe I'll take some tips from it, eh?
- I should have linked to this last week (boo, poor planning), BUT! Better late than never: I'm taking part in the Women's Strength Summit, an amazing, *free* online event curated by Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo and Harder to Kill Radio. Steph's work is inspiring to me and the summit has been awesome thus far — sessions are live for 72 hours, so sign up now & you can catch all content but that from day one!
- Speaking of catching up on things, moving means I'm behind on the Burton U.S. Open (insert salty emoji face here). I'm watching highlights and what's left live online here. And generally being jealous of missing my calling. Hashtag shred all the gnar and stuff.